
We spent the morning of Thursday the 28th at Dads work. This may seem ironic to some of you since my dad happens to work from home now, but a day spent in the back bedroom would not be the most exciting way to spend a morning. This meant a morning in the Mega office Dad used to call work. For the 2nd time in my life I was able to attend “Bring your Daughters and sons to work day,” I spent the morning finding out what the computer world had to offer.
Hp offers many creative and exciting jobs. A fascinating hour was spent in a destruction lab where packaging for hp computers and printers are tested. This testing is done by dropping packages from great heights, and simulating the uncomfortable experience of riding in the back of a vibrating semi truck.
Sarah on the other hand spent the day snapping lovely photographs in the beautiful outdoor sunlight.
Both of us managed to have a great time and ended our morning with prizes and pizza! I am still pondering the infamous question “What do you want to be when you grow up,” The hp building is full of very interesting jobs. Who knows, maybe I will become its next employee J
too fun!! That's so special that you get to do that with your dad!! It all sounds very interesting!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to have breaking things as a job! Hehehe...sounds like a James sort of thing. :p
ReplyDelete