The past few months have been hectic and exciting. My second quarter of college was very challenging as I entered the hardest accounting class Clark offers. Matrices, Logarithms, and probability were just a sampling of the topics that would be covered in the world of Finite mathematics. Speed, agility, and, quickness was challenging as well in a non academic but sweaty way. A biology class that was not what it seemed summed up my 14 credit quarter. Although challenging, this quarter helped me learn how far I can stretch, and how to achieve the goals I have in place.
February became a little more exciting with tickets to the Keller Auditorium. Along with 15 other princesses and two princes I had the opportunity to see the Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast. We were quite a sight to see, traipsing downtown Portland in gowns desperately trying to find the right theater. After questioning strangers and practically running 10 blocks we made it to the correct theater with 5 minutes to spare J The production was amazing! But no show is complete without Ice cream, so after retracing our steps we managed to find the car and invade “Rimsky-Korsakoffee” a very unusual Ice cream house in downtown SE Portland. Needless to say we were not home before 1am and I am not sure how much I learned in my 8:00 math class the next day, but it was worth the fun time with friends and the wonderful production.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.
Ephesians 1:3-4


Hannah!! Good to hear how things are going - Congrats on your Krav Maga belt!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you a ton - hopefully we'll get together soon!