Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer At The Beach Post #2


Everyone talks about living a purpose driven life, my new motto is much the same. “BE INTENTIONAL” this phrase seems to come up so often here in Cannon Beach and in other jobs I am in. This is a phrase I hope to keep at the forefront of my mind throughout the summer and through life. To me it means to live with purpose, to have goals and to pursue them in every aspect of life. When working and living here at the beach I am continually reminding myself why I was called to be here. This is a way I stay intentional with the jobs, and activities I participate in. I want everything I do to work toward the goal of spreading Christ’s love wherever I go. Consciously thinking about each decision I make and every word that proceeds from my mouth as leading toward this goal will help me stay intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment